Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Armenian Harvest Festival at UConn on September 17




Dear Friends,

I am pleased to inform you that the Norian Armenian Programs at the University of Connecticut will be hosting an Armenian Festival on Saturday, September 17, 2016. The following link provides the details about the program, the time, and the location:

http://armenia.uconn.edu/2016/06/30/09-17-2016-armenian-harvest-festival/ 


I will be one of the presenters in the featured activities demonstrating “The Art of Rug Weaving:” a hands-on workshop. My colleague from California, Hratch Kozibeyokian will be providing a concise introduction to Armenian Rugs.

With the thought that it would be an excellent cultural experience for anyone who might be interested to attend, I have decided to inform my friends of this Armenian Festival at the University of Connecticut.

Kindest regards,

Hayko

No comments:

Post a Comment