Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hayko News - Shnorhali concert

Dear Friends,

With great excitement I wish to let you know about an upcoming event that I will participate in. I am most certain that you probably don`t know how multi-talented I am. Along with selling, restoring and cleaning antique rugs, believe it or not, I can also SING.


I am a member of a chorale group called `Shnorhali`. The `Shnorhali` chorale group has 40 singers including myself. Since April of this year we have been intensely practicing for our grand debut. On Sunday, December 12th, at 5:00 pm please come to Landmark on Main Street Jeanne Rimsky Theater, 232 Main Street, Port Washington, NY 11050 and see the amazing production of the Shnorhali choral group and friends presenting the ``Night of the Armenian Classical Music``.


The program will include the amazing works of two truly great Armenian composers Komitas (1869-1935), the founder of the Armenian classical music, and Aram Khachaturian (1903-1978), one of the most original contemporary composer of the 20th century music. I will be singing in the line with the Basses. If you can`t believe that I am a Bass, come and see how deep my voice is when I sing.


I hope you can make it to my concert. I will feel very honored and grateful seeing you there. I will most certainly apply discount towards any services or purchases you make in the future for the amount of the purchased tickets.

For ticket information and directions please e-mail me at info@hayko.com or call me at (212) 717-5400. Ticket prices are $25 or $30. Can`t wait to see you there!


Regards,


Hayko

No comments:

Post a Comment