Friday, December 3, 2010

Hayko News - Let’s Trade


Dear customers,


I would like to invite you to my first annual Let`s Trade show. With this show I hope to help the economy to move forward and keep our satisfaction on a perfect level. Allow me to explain what I wish to offer you.

I am sure that you may have an old antique rug that no longer has that sentimental value or importance to you. To keep the economy ``moving forward``, you can trade it in for a different rug, runner, kilim, pillow or foot stool. When you choose the desired piece that will beautify your room, I will apply the value of your trade-in to your purchase.


As this invitation goes out to my existing customers via e-mail, I hope to extend it to new customers as well. Please feel free to spread the word to your friends and their families, to friends of your friends and their families. Your recommendation or suggestion to your family and friends is very important to me. The Let`s Trade show will start on Monday, December 6th through Christmas Eve, December 24th. Don`t miss this opportunity to purchase your holiday gift on TRADE!!


I thank you once again for your patronage and support. Please call me at (212) 717-5400 or e-mail me at info@hayko.com. I hope to hear from you soon and looking forward seeing you here in my shop.


Regards,


Hayk Oltaci

Founder & Master Craftsperson

HAYKO Fine Rugs and Tapestries

857 Lexington Avenue at 65th Street, 2nd Fl.

New York, NY 10065

Tel: (212) 717-5400 | Fax: (212) 717-1122

info@hayko.com

CLASSES/WORKSHOPS

My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment