Monday, December 22, 2014

You're invited to Support my project, Learn How To Weave Rugs (Dec 21, 2014 - Feb 20, 2015)

Hello Family, Friends & Customers

I'm writing to see if you might be able to help me out with a contribution. The reason I'm asking at this point is that on Thursday, December 25th, I will have $225 worth of matching funds available from Hatchfund.org. I need to raise an additional $2,275 by Wednesday, December 24th in order to be eligible for these funds.

So, please make a tax-deductible donation TODAY to help me get there: http://www.hatchfund.org/project/learn_how_to_weave_rugs

I also need your support by donating on Thursday, December 25th in order to actually receive the funds from Hatchfund. My campaign manager told me that those funds disappear really quickly, and that we need people to contribute right at 9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST on Thursday the 25th to have a chance at doubling those gifts. If you could consider making a contribution at that time, I would also be so grateful! Any amount you give will be doubled as long as the matching funds haven't run out, so your gift will go twice as far!

If this is something you could consider, here is the procedure:

1. Visit my page, http://www.hatchfund.org/project/learn_how_to_weave_rugs at 9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST on Thursday, December 25th.

2. The phrase "Matching funds now available" will appear in a box right under our video as soon as the Match Fund is activated. When you see this box, click "Donate to this project" to have your contribution doubled.

Thanks so much for helping my project and making a donation! I know that there are lots of appeals for donations out there, and I appreciate you considering mine. This project means a lot to me, and I would love to add your name to my list of supporters.

Yours sincerely,
Hayk

No comments:

Post a Comment