Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hayko’s Angie’s List Review Date: September 19, 2014

Review Date: September 19, 2014
Company Name: 
HAYKO Fine Rugs and Tapestries
Category: 
Oriental Rug Cleaning
Services Performed: 
Yes
* More Weight is given to a review where work has been completed.
Work Completed Date: 
September 19, 2014
Hire Again: 
Yes
Approximate Cost: 
$900.00
Description Of Work: 
Washed two oriental rugs -- one of which had cat urine on it.  He repaired the other rug which was fraying on the edges.
Member Comments: 
I contacted Hayko and he responded to my call right away.  I found him via Angie's list and saw that he works on very expensive rugs.  Mine aren't super high quality so I was worried my work might not be up his ally.  But that was not the case.  He gave me a quote on the phone for washing my two rugs that equaled about $500.  I had also contacted another company (who was also reviewed on Angie's list.  That company claimed that one of my rugs was silk (it is not) and that the one rug alone would cost $700 to clean.  The fact that he was trying to convince me that my one rug needed to be treated extra carefully because it was silk, and the fact that he didn't even have letterhead to provide me with a quote, made me uncomfortable.  I chose to go with Hayko and so glad I did.  He was respectful, informative, timely and did beautiful work.  One of my rugs needed repair and he offered, without pushing, to do the work of repairing the rug if I so wanted.  I decided to go with it (but just have him repair the sides of the runner rather than take care of the whole thing to save money).  When it was delivered today he informed he had gone ahead and done the ends as well and did not charge me any extra.
I highly recommend Hayko!
Share on Band of Neighbors: 
No
Page Of Happiness Nominee

OverallA
PriceA
QualityA
ResponsivenessA
PunctualityA
ProfessionalismA

No comments:

Post a Comment